[whatwg] Turn off Anti-Aliasing in Canvas

This part indicates that it is not implemented because some browsers might
ignore it:

causing browsers that support these features to render
certain sites significantly worse or slower (or both) than browsers who
ignore these flags and instead apply heuristics to determine the optimal
rendering modes.

The composite paths that you indicated sounds cool, but sounds like
something I asked about previously, namely having an explicit method for
redrawing the canvas when the user is done.

Marius Gundersen