[whatwg] Storage mutex and cookies can lead to browser deadlock

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Drew Wilson <atwilson at google.com> wrote:

> To be clear, I'm not trying to reopen the topic of giving cookie access to
> workers - I'm happy to restrict cookie access to document context (I
> probably shouldn't have brought it up again).

And to be clear: I don't have strong opinions about cookies
being accessible in Workers, but I do think localStorage needs to
be accessible.  That said, my primary goal here is to make the storage mutex
more reasonable (i.e. something vendors will actually implement).  Shared
worker access would be a plus, though.