[whatwg] Spec comments, section 4.8

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:19:40 -0400
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Ian Hickson<ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
>> "The user agent stops fetching the media data before it is completely
>> downloaded" implies that 1) it cannot occur after the media is
>> completely downloaded,
>
> Correct.

Okay, then I was reporting the wrong part of the contradiction.  It
says "networkState equals either NETWORK_EMPTY or NETWORK_LOADED,
depending on when the download was aborted."  I believe NETWORK_LOADED
should be NETWORK_LOADING.  The same is probably true for the error
event.

> I've added a mention that this is not an error condition. Does that work?

Yes, that's clearer.