[whatwg] Apply pubdate="" to <body> when no ancestor <article>

From: Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:08:14 -0700
>From #attr-time-pubdate:

> If specified, [pubdate=""] indicates that the date and time given by
> the element is the publication date and time of the nearest ancestor
> article element. If the element has no ancestor article element, the
> pubdate attribute must not be specified.

I think this overlooks the case where <body> serves as an implicit
<article>?a simple document with no non-article content. If there's no
ancestor <article>, a <time> with pubdate="" should apply to the
implicit article represented by <body>. Something like the following
might do the trick:

> If specified, it indicates that the date and time given by the element
> is the publication date and time of the nearest ancestor article or
> body element.

Thanks,
Ted