[whatwg] framesets

Rimantas

> Eh? He didn't say that; you're quoting me.
>
>I did, in fact, at least I meant that.

I wrote "browsers  own bookmarks, database users own database table
rows, so usually you shouldn't bookmark database table rows, and much
follows from that, therefore saying server issues don't bear on this
issue is IMO astonishingly & quite wrongly blinkered." You agree with it?

>Framsets do not make it easy. They make it harder to boomkark such URL, but in
>no way they make it easier for your app to block it.
>You still must to do all the logic on the server side.

There we disagree.

PB

-----