[whatwg] Updated content sniffing Internet-Draft

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Adam Barth wrote:

> I've updated the Internet-Draft for the content sniffing algorithm:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-mime-sniff-01.txt
>
> The text of the Internet-Draft now differs from the text in HTML 5
> draft.

I think it might be good to provide C-syntax versions of the tables in an
appendix, to reduce transcription errors (ideally, with the tables being
autogenerated from the code, which should be relatively easy to do, if
the tables are in a convenient form).