[whatwg] page refresh and resubmitting POST state

From: Mike Wilson <mikewse@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:38:02 +0200
Kornel Lesinski wrote:
> Do you think that solution suggested by RFC 2616 13.13 is not
> appropriate?

It does not define what to do at page refresh, only history
traversal, as far as I can see.

> Is Opera's solution of this problem not good enough?

I think you are missing the point I am describing. I don't know
if you develop Web Applications and are acquainted with the
workarounds I've mentioned (conversation ids etc), but if you
don't then it is probably hard to see my point ;-).

Anyway, I respect your opinion that page refresh is enough
well-defined by RFC 2616 and the Opera implementation, and
doesn't need coverage in the HTML5 spec.

Thanks
Mike