[whatwg] Removing the need for separate feeds

From: Adrian Sutton <adrian.sutton@ephox.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:43:34 +0100
On 22/05/2009 08:21, "Ian Hickson" <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> As far as I can tell, things get better if the feed format and the default
> output format are the same, yes. Generally, redundant information has
> tended to lead to problems.

Can you point to examples of this in relation to the use of feeds in
particular?

This feels a lot like jumping the shark and solving a problem that has
already been solved at one end (syndicating content) and doesn't exist at
the other (syndicated content being out of sync with the HTML version).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton
Adrian Sutton, CTO
UK: +44 1 753 27 2229  US: +1 (650) 292 9659 x717
Ephox <http://www.ephox.com/>
Ephox Blogs <http://planet.ephox.com/>, Personal Blog
<http://www.symphonious.net/>