[whatwg] "C:\fakepath\" in HTML5

Referring to an example posted earlier:

> https://www.freedfm.com/
>
> Specifically, the following code:
>
> if((strFileName.indexOf("\\") == -1) && (strFileName.indexOf("/") == -1))
> {
>   alert("Please do not type your filename. Click Browse and upload your
> zip file.");
>   document.fileupload.UploadFileData.focus();
>   return false;
> }

this specific example would still work (regardless of the fact that this
type of code is so outdated, it could need some re-work ;-)

My alternative (or any similar proposal) is way better than C:\fakepath,
ensuring cross-platform uniform (expected) behavior.

With the risk of repeating myself, are we forcing the specs to cover all
possible exceptions JS-programmers create?