[whatwg] Canvas - toTempURL - A dangerous proposal

Having thought a little more about it (thank you for the feedback),
returning a reference to a custom URL handler (up to the implementation)
would resolve the security issues.

toTempURL returning...  customHandler://randomData.png [any kind of
reference],
would work in the legacy platforms we're targeting, while allowing us
the flexibility
of deciding just how to store the data (be it in RAM, or in an unknown
temporary file).

Amending my proposal:
* toTempURL shall not return a direct reference to the user's hard drive
(nor temporary files).

The entire implementation of the URL string shall be up to the platform
designer,
taking necessary security precautions. The output of toTempURL would not
not be guaranteed to be persistent for any length of time, nor have other
access guarantees.