[whatwg] AppCache and SharedWorkers?

The appcache spec has changed since the ian and i sent these old messages.
Child browsing contexts (nested iframes) no longer "inherit" the appcache of
their parent context (frame) by default.
How's this for a starting point for how these things intereract...
* Dedicated worker contexts should be associated with an appcache according
to the same resource loading and cache selection logic used for child
browsing contexts. (So just like navigating an iframe).

* Shared (or persistent) worker contexts should be associated with an
appcache according to the same resource loading and cache selection logic
used for top-level browsing contexts. (So just like navigating a window.)

At least one question, I'm sure there are others...

What does a shared (or persistent) worker do when the appcache its
associated with is updated? Is there a way to "reload" itself with the new
script in the latest version of the appcache? What about message ports
between the worker and other contexts?