[whatwg] <video> element error handling

I propose that the video and audio elements have some sort of fallback. Not
for accessibility purposes, as that point has been addressed in the spec.
But so that it is clear there was supposed to be a video (or audio) resource
that for whatever reason can't be seen. Isn't the especially important
considering the current debate about .ogg vs other formats as the standard?