[whatwg] content models clarity

From: Rikkert Koppes <lists@rikkertkoppes.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:53:57 +0100
The content models [1] section is pretty clear, however, whenever one
wants to know which elements fall into a specific content model, one has
to look at the "categories" definition of each element.

A (possibly non normative) overview would be helpful. I understand it is
repeating information, hence possibly leading to conflicts when not
paying attention while editing, but I think it would clarify a lot.
Consider a similar overview to the one found in [2] listing the
applicable attributes to various input types.

[1]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/dom.html#content-models
[2]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/forms.html#the-input-element