[whatwg] Issues with Web Sockets API

Does disconnect() attempt to flush pending messages or drop them?
There isn't a way to determine if the WebSocket is successfully sending the
postMessage data? For all the caller knows, its just backing up and not
going anywhere.

Something that might add value is an onmessagesent event that fires after a
postMessage has put the bits on the wire.

postMessage() may want another exception condition... 'too much data pending
exception'... consider calling postMessage in a while(true) loop... at some
point the system is going to have to give up queing the data if its
not actually making its way out on the wire.