[whatwg] Unifying DOMTokenList with DOM 3 Core's DOMStringList?

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:25:03 +0200, Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com> wrote:
>> DOM 3 Core defines the DOMStringList interface [1], [...]
>
> I don't think anybody actually implements this interface though or is
> planning to.

Gecko does.  It's used for the "styleSheetSets" property on documents
(which I thought hixie had a draft spec for at some points and which I
seem to recall webkit implementing also), for some mozItems extension on
offline resource stuff, for the "types" property of the HTML5 Drag and
Drop DataTransfer object.  Maybe other things too; I didn't read the mxr
results that carefully.

-Boris