[whatwg] H.264-in-<video> vs plugin APIs

I'm sorry, but there is quite a bit of frustration from the past
hidden in my paragraph. For the last 4 years we have been trying to
get XiphQT added to the list of QuickTime components on Apple's
external components webpage at
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/resources/components.html . We have
seen proprietary codecs added one after the other but Xiph codecs
continuously being ignored even though we requested addition multiple
times and through different people. I'm sorry to say but that has
indeed caused a feeling of being rejected on purpose. We would love to
see this situation rectified.

Regards,
Silvia.