[whatwg] Section 5.7.3.3 Parsing cache manifests

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Alexey Proskuryakov wrote:

> My point is that the manifest format is quite extensible as it is, so
> only a very drastic change would require versioning.
>
> But anyway, it will still be possible to change signatures: just use
> "^<BOM>?EXTENDED CACHE MANIFEST", not "^<BOM>?CACHE MANIFEST2".

I've changed the spec to only look for "<BOM>?CACHE MANIFEST" followed by
either a space, a tab, an LF, or a CR.

The format is intended to be extensible so that we don't have to ever
introduce versioning, but as Alexey points out, if necessary we can
always use another magic line. By requiring a space if there is any data
on the line, we can even use something like "CACHE MANIFEST; V2" or
something like that.