[whatwg] Issues concerning the <base> element and xml:base

Ian Hickson ha scritto:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>

>>> I haven't yet covered style="" attributes. The problem with CSS is
>>> that there is no clear point at which URLs are resolved... can we say
>>> it happens during parsing, so that the absolute URLs computed for the
>>> first cascade are set once and for all?
>>>
>> That would work I think.
>>

> Right-o. Done.

What should happen to a linked style sheet disabled during the first
casced and enabled after the <base>  has been changed? Or if it was
first enabled, than disabled before changing the <base>, and re-enabled
after? Might it be an edge case eventually causing problems? (I haven't
tested it, but the example - made in "When do scripts execute? (4.3.1)"
thread - of a script being reloaded and executed each time its "src"
value is set, even if with the very same value, made me think to this too).

WBR, Alex

 Sponsor:
 Sviluppa il tuo business e trova nuovi clienti con il Direct Email Marketing di Email.it, la strategia vincente per rafforzare la notorieta'della tua impresa!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8349&d=16-1