[whatwg] Cookie-based HTTP Authentication (draft-broyer-http-cookie-auth-00)

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM, Thomas Broyer wrote:

> As I previously said, I spent some holiday time to put my thoughts
> about "RFC2617-compliant cookie-based authentication" into an Internet
> Draft.

A collegue of mine told me I forgot to include a direct link to the draft.
Here it is (for those not used to IETF I-Ds' URLs):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-broyer-http-cookie-auth-00.txt

I've put an HTML version here:
http://ltgt.net/projects/http-cookie-auth/draft-broyer-http-cookie-auth-00.html

As a side note, I've moved my Mercurial repository from broyer.info to
hg.ltgt.net (you'll be automatically redirected).
And my apologies to Julian and others as the -00 draft doesn't include
acknowledgements (fixed in the repo)

--
Thomas Broyer