[whatwg] Spellchecking mark III

Kristof Zelechovski wrote on 2/12/2009 11:06 AM:
> I do not know much about UI standards but the rule that the answer should be
> formulated in the language of the question is rather straightforward.  It is
> just common sense.  Exceptions are questions like "How is that in German?".

No one can control the language a user will choose to use in a textarea, regardless of the label used to describe it.

Providing a localized textarea for every language might increase the odds of the user using the language the server prefers, but there is no guarantee.  And I'm unclear what problem that would ultimately solve.

- Bil