[whatwg] [wf2] :read-write pseudoclass description issue

I see your point, to go for another route, maybe you'd just edit the
source of the problem (the note), remove it and include a text similar
to the remark about the disabled attribute. I.e:
-------
When an input element is disabled, it is immutable.
When an input element is readonly, it is immutable.
-------
However, there is no readonly concept defined (maybe this will clarify
more, but actually I think it's likely to complicate things even more).
Hence, another suggestion could be:
-------
An input element to which the readonly attribute applies and has that
attribute specified, is immutable.
-------

Cheers,
Rikkert Koppes