[whatwg] Error in the play() method's algorithm

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:25:12 +1300
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#dom-media-play
Step 3.3 says "Otherwise, the media element's readyState attribute has the
value HAVE_FUTURE_DATA or HAVE_ENOUGH_DATA"...

But this isn't true. It could be HAVE_NOTHING, in fact it will often be
HAVE_NOTHING, because if the network state was NETWORK_EMPTY when play() is
called, then the load() method will have returned with the readyState set to
HAVE_NOTHING.

I suspect the description of play() needs to be updated to account for the
change to make load() asynchronous.

Rob
53:5-6]