[whatwg] Removing multiple attribute from <input type=file multiple> with selected files

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 5:36 AM, TAMURA, Kent <tkent at chromium.org> wrote:
> What should happen to selected files in a case that a user selects multiple
> files for <input type=file multiple> and then a script code removes the
> multiple attribute from the input element?
> ?- nothing, no change to the selected files and they will be submitted,
> ?- cleared, or
> ?- a single file remains

I ran into the same question when developing this for firefox. I don't
really care what happens either way since I don't see a use case for
removing the multiple attribute.

What I ended up doing was to do your first option above.

/ Jonas