[whatwg] Web API for speech recognition and synthesis

If you're able to read from the mic, you don't need to upload. You could
save it locally (for example for voice memos). The read+upload was just
2 steps I sugested instead of direct streaming. Speech recognition could
be done separatly. One could use the mic to capture a voice note. Other
could use the speech recognition without the mic (saved file?). Divide
and conquer :)

--
Diogo Resende <dresende at thinkdigital.pt>
ThinkDigital