[whatwg] HTML5 History Management

Mike,
It does sound like we're asking for similar things. I think that my
personal proposal is history.replaceState() which does exactly
history.pushState() but pops the history stack first. Theoretically
this wouldn't be hard to implement and mirrors the relationship
between location.href = and history.replace().

Others: thoughts?
Nathan