[whatwg] More input element feedback

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Kartikaya Gupta wrote:

> The description for what to do on setting valueAsNumber doesn't fully
> cover error conditions. It's not clear to me, for instance, what's
> supposed if you have an input type="date" or type="number" and try to
> set valueAsNumber to NaN. The description there (for date) just says
> "... passing it a Date object whose time value is the new value ..." but
> doesn't say what to do if the Date object can't be created.

# Unless otherwise specified, if a DOM attribute that is a floating point
# number type (float) is assigned an Infinity or Not-a-Number value, a
# NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR exception must be raised.
 -- http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#dependencies

> Also, editorial fix: in the same two paragraphs ("On getting" and "On
> setting" for valueAsNumber), the link to valueAsDate is wrong; it just
> links back to #dom-input-valueAsNumber instead of
> #dom-input-valueAsDate.

It appears I already fixed that already.

Cheers,