[whatwg] "Content model" vs. "Contexts in which this element may be used"

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 Darxus at ChaosReigns.com wrote:

> These sections have very different wordings given the fact that they
> directly correspond to each other.
>
> Maybe change
>
>   "Contexts in which this element may be used" to
>   "Content models in which this element may be used".

I think that change would be wrong. For example, take <dd>: it's allowed
"Before dd or dt elements inside dl elements", which isn't a content model
-- the content model of <dl> is "Zero or more groups each consisting of
one or more dt elements followed by one or more dd elements", but saying
that as the context in which <dt> is allowed would be like answering the
wrong question.

Having that that, I've added a section explaining exactly how to read
these element definitions, and making the "contexts in which..." non-
normative.