[whatwg] Dealing with UI redress vulnerabilities inherent to the current web

Elliotte Harold writes:

> Large content providers already move their content closer to the end
> user. They do this by physically locating boxes with the same host
> name and fancy DNS and router tricks.

Yup.  But those are _large_ content providers.  We shouldn't design HTML
5 such that smaller players are at a disadvantage (because they aren't
big enough to warrant doing such things themselves, and they can't
outsource things to a third party because we've blocked such services
from working).

Smylers