[whatwg] Dealing with UI redress vulnerabilities inherent to the current web

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Toby A Inkster <mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>wrote:

> Something like focus-follows-mouse plus autoraise for IFRAMEs might work.

I actually like this idea quite a lot. It would have to allow the IFRAME to
escape clipping (and other graphical effects) as well (except for viewport
clipping), but that's doable. You'd probably still need a timer so that the
element has to be raised for a certain amount of time before input is
allowed.

Rob
53:5-6]