[whatwg] RDFa

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but it looks to me as if RDFa
uses namespaced identifiers nowhere outside attribute values right
now. So couldn't you just introduce a "rdf specific" namespacing
system for example like eRDF does[1]? This way, RDF parsers could
still look up metainformation about RDF properties while RDF-unaware
agents could parse the attribute values as simple text.

[1] http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/wiki/Main/RdfInHtml#schemas