[whatwg] video tag : loop for ever

On Oct 24, 2008, at 6:44 AM, timeless wrote:

> Sounds like what you really want is an audio/video stiching api so
> that you could concatenate a second sound track and achieve a smooth
> transition.

That might be useful in its own right but seems irrelevant to the use
case of looping a single sound.

(Probably the best way to do something like this (short of a realtime
sound API) would be the ability to queue up an audio file (or range
thereof) to play next when the current one finishes, because then the
media framework can take care of ensuring a smooth transition.)

  - Maciej