[whatwg] Whatwg Social Meeting This Month

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:16:17 +0200, Michael Carter
<cartermichael at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've received a number of responses, and it looks like Thursday, 10/28,
> is the best date. I think that 7pm is the best time, but if someone has
> any
> pressing arguments for an earlier time (like, most whatwg contributors
> don't have have real jobs anyway =) then feel free to send them my way.
>
> In a couple of days after I've finalized the details, I'll put this
> information up somewhere.

I blogged about it so people not reading the mailing list but following
the blog get a chance to sign up:

   http://blog.whatwg.org/october-2008-meetups

I suggest that when details are final we do another blog entry there.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>