[whatwg] JSON support for worker postMessage

Indeed. Though it might make sense to define it in terms of "anything
parseable as JSON + blobExtension" even though that's probably not what
will happen internally.

Anyhow, sounds like there is agreement on feature-set which is the
important thing. How it's defined and implemented matters less to me
right now :)

/ Jonas