[whatwg] Administrivia: new member in the oversight committee

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:12:20 +0000 (UTC)

FYI, Anne van Kesteren was just invited to join the WHATWG "membership"
(as defined by our charter, basically that's the small group of people
whom I have to answer to in my role as editor). He was invited due to his
long involvement in the WHATWG. This oversight group doesn't do much and
this won't really change anything; basically the group is there to make
sure I don't become evil and biased somehow, and to help direct the group
should we decide to take on some new project.

Cheers,