From: whatwg-bounces@lists.whatwg.org
[mailto:whatwg-bounces at lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Frode Borli
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:53 AM
To: whatwg at whatwg.org
Subject: [whatwg] Suggestion of an alternative TCPConnection implementation

I see one problem, and that is if the connection is lost (for example
because of a proxy server):

This could be fixed creating a new header ment for storing a client
session id. If we standardize on that, the web server could
automatically map the client back to the correct instance of the
server application and neither the client, nor the server application
need to know that the connection was lost.

Any feedback will be appreciated.