[whatwg] comment on autofocus attribute from Web Forms 2.0 spec

From: Adele Peterson <adele@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:09:24 -0700
I saw the need for this in our Web Inspector, which has a lot of
custom controls (including some that use contenteditable elements).
Some of these don't have a default focused appearance, but its nice
that they can follow the focus pseudo-class CSS selector.

I agree that the disabled attribute would fit in well with this.
Again, it would be nice for these custom controls to be able to use
the disabled pseudo-class CSS selector.

- Adele