[whatwg] Creating An Outline oddity

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:05:19 +0100
Having implemented the creating an outline algorithm (see <http://pastebin.ca/1048202
 >), I'm getting some odd results (the only TODO won't affect HTML
4.01 documents such as the following issues).

Using `<h1>Foo<h2>Bar<h2>Lol`, and looking at the final "current
section" (this is the root sectioning element, body), it seems I
correctly get the heading of it ("Foo"), but I only get one
subsection: "Bar". As far as I can see, my implementation follows what
the spec says, so it looks as if this is an issue with the spec.

With HTML 5, the current_outlinee at the end is a td element, when it
should be the body element. That really is rather odd.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon
<http://gsnedders.com/>