From: whatwg-bounces@lists.whatwg.org
[mailto:whatwg-bounces at lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:32 PM
To: K?i?tof ?elechovski; whatwg at whatwg.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Bad CSS on the multipage version

<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/text-level.html
> #the-embed>:
> The following declaration is bad and wrong:
> Is: "margin-top: -2.5em"
> Should be: margin-top: -2.5ex"
> Wrong: A horizontal unit is applied to a vertical measure
> Bad:
> Element headings (level?4) are invisible
> (obscured underneath the following content).
> Please fix ASAP.

I don't see that problem. Also, em is just a shorthand for the font-size
of the current element (or parent element if you specify it on font-size),
it's different from the traditional em unit in that respect.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>