[whatwg] <video> element now working in Firefox nightlies

David Gerard schrieb:

>>> I'm sure Apple and Nokia can join the party at their leisure.
>>>
>> I assume the latest move by Mozilla (which I think is great, obviously)
>> won't do anything to address the IP concerns of mentioned players.
>>

> The "IP concerns" are blatant FUD and it's ridiculous to describe them
> in any other terms.
>

> - d.

Seconded. However I believe this debate has run its course previously.
At least I haven't heard any news to the contrary. I think we all knew
Mozilla would support Ogg regardless of the final spec.

I am curious about the status of Dirac support though, since it was
apparently finalised in January. Is this being planned? Would any other
vendors care to comment on Dirac?

Shannon