[whatwg] Canvas ImageData comments

Dnia 18-01-2008, Pt o godzinie 13:19 +0000, Philip Taylor pisze:

> Oops, I was wrong to mention that - 'different than' seems to be
> common in some Englishes, and I don't want to complain when it's just
> dialect variations.

To me,
"different from" is closer to "dissimilar"
and corresponds to the question "What are the difference between?"
whereas "different than" is closer to "unequal".
In other words, a swan is different from a goose
but the height of Mount Everest
is different than the height of Mont Blanc.
(Note, however,
that 0 is different from 3: adding 0 does not change the result, etc.)