[whatwg] Recommendation about only using <h1>s

See: http://forums.whatwg.org/viewtopic.php?t=42#537

Apparently WebbIE prepends "Page Headline:" to all <h1>s, so only using
<h1>s like HTML5 currently recommends results in usability problems for
users with WebbIE.

legendscrolls wrote:
> From my experience some web browsers such as WebbIE prefix 'Page
> Headline: ' to all <h1>'s which would certainly be very annoying for
> those with visual disabilities and using such text-based browsers with
> speech software listening to 'Page Headline: ' everywhere a <h1> is used.
> I would suggest authors either use one <h1> for the very first heading
> of a document and then use <h2> (as the highest ranking, not-make-a-fuss
> heading) for all other headings or use <h2> for absolutely all headings
> instead of all <h1>s.
This would be practical accessibility.

--
Simon Pieters