[whatwg] postMessage and serialization

From: Aaron Boodman <aa@google.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:37:15 -0800
Has the topic of automatic serialization and deserialization of
objects passed across postMessage() come up already? It seems like
boolean, number, string, arrays, and objects should be supported.

I realize that you can just use a json library, but I wonder why we
should force every application that wants to use postMessage() to
include a json library when the browser can just do the right thing
automatically.

- a