[whatwg] SQL storage and onunload

Though it would be very nice to have defined semantics wrt the unload
handler, I always thought this work could be done with the
beforeonunload handler, instead.

As far as the unload handler question, what are the semantics for
XHR?  Seems the application of "saving some application state via I/O"
is the same concept here, so the same rules should apply.

~Brady