[whatwg] Scripted querying of <video> capabilities

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:08:48 +1300
FWIW, in nightly Gecko builds we have an implementation of canPlayType per
spec. It parses the "codecs" parameter of the provided MIME type, so we can
answer "no", "maybe" or "probably" depending on what's in the type. E.g.:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content/media/video/test/can_play_type_ogg.js

Rob
53:5-6]