[whatwg] Missing comma (8.2.4.1)

From: Kartikaya Gupta <lists.whatwg@stakface.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 03:14:12 +0000
Section 8.2.4.1, for the '<' input, says:

> When the content model flag is set to either the RCDATA state or the CDATA state and
> the escape flag is false: switch to the tag open state.

I think the lack of commas in this sentence makes it ambiguous: it can either be interpreted as "(cmf == RCDATA or cmf == CDATA) and (escape flag == false)" or "(cmf == RCDATA) or (cmf == CDATA and escape flag == false)". Adding a comma either after "RCDATA state" or after "CDATA state" would fix the ambiguity. Other similar sentences already have commas.

Cheers,
kats