[whatwg] Web Workers Draft

From: Douglas Mayle <douglas@openplans.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:42:23 -0500
Hello,
	I was taking a look at the Web Workers Draft ( http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-workers/current-work/
  ), and I couldn't find any mention of cross domain workers.  I've
read a bit about relaxing domain restrictions on documents, but
worker's don't seem to have a document object.  I also see the details
about location, but I haven't found any information about relaxing the
origin.  Is there any plan to allow cross-domain workers?  I'm
currently using them in Gears to enable a shared storage solution, and
would like to be able to migrate one day to official standards.

Thanks,
Douglas Mayle
The Open Planning Project
http://topp.openplans.org