[whatwg] Citing multiple <blockquote> elements in HTML5

Ian Hickson ha scritto:
> Exactly how getElementById() works is out of scope for HTML5, but in the
> Web DOM Core spec that Simon is working on I imagine he has specced that
> it will pick the first element with a matching ID or some such behavior.
>
> Cheers,

Is it thought as a somewhat break with w3c DOM Core (e.g. redefining
interfaces with somehow different properties), as a substitute, or there
will be continuity (e.g. inheriting and overriding methods to redefine
their behaviours)?

 Sponsor:
 Partecipa al concorso Sheba!
* In palio speciali premi e tanti prodotti Sheba per il tuo gatto! Gioca ora e vinci!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8431&d=3-12