[whatwg] RDFa Features

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Kristof Zelechovski
<giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl>wrote:

> Ian's question was about what happens when it goes down forever, or gets
> taken over, intercepted, squatted, spoofed or redirected because of a
> malicious DNS.  I should have known better how to ask it.  The browser
> cache
> cannot handle these cases.

Dang it Chris, you ninja'd my email.  I left it half-done while I did
something else.

Consider the question to be asked by me as well.  A host of a popular format
forgets to maintain its registration and gets squatted by a malicious
person. They pick up another url to host their schema on, but legacy pages
are still pointing to the old url and now may have poisoned semantics.  Do
we have a recourse?

~TJ