[whatwg] SQL storage API: optional name, version of the openDatabase()

Doh! I apologize. This has not been one of my shiniest moments.

In addition to what Aaron says, I actually meant the reverse: only
name and version being required (potentially with version optional, as
he suggests), and display name and estimated size being optional.

:DG<