[whatwg] Request: window.postMessage should be async

Anne-

Thanks for the reply.

I see window.postMessage as different from element.dispatchEvent.  The JS
author has control over the JS code executed as a result of their
dispatchEvent call.  JS author does not have control over code executed by
window.postMessage (either before and after, or during the call).
- I know what the JS stack looks like before my dispatchEvent call, but with
postMessage the JS stack exhaustion threat exists (as mentioned in my
previous email).

- With dispatchEvent, I control what the event handler code does.  With
window.postMessage I may wait for an indeterminate amount of time for that
other frame's code to complete.

These issues (and the ones mentioned in my previous email) go away if
postMessage is made async.

-eric